Developer Grinding Gear Games has released the Path of Exile PS4 patch notes for update 1.37, which is now available to download for around 575MB.
Path Of Exile PS4 Patch Notes – Update 1.37
- Added functionality for repeat applying sextants.
- Added an error display when currency fails to apply to an item.
- Fixed a client crash specific to PS4.
- You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous ‘cycle’.
- Added a notification when completing an Awakening Objective.
- Blight monsters that are following a Blight path no longer ‘aggro’ to players when they are damaged.
- Added an information hover to the Atlas Inventory.
- Added reminder text to the “Supported Skills throw up to 4 additional Mines” stat on Minefield Support. The behaviour of skills supported by Minefield is unchanged.
- The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically, with Chaos Orb as the default option, when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.
- Updated various error messages to indicate that items with Catalyst Quality or the new Influence types cannot be split using the Bestiary recipe.
- The blood paths outside of Brutus’ arena have been restored.
- Adjusted the positions of Acid Caverns’ Citadel so that it isn’t partially hidden by UI elements.
- Fixed a bug which prevented additional Conquerors of the Atlas from spawning if you had migrated your Atlas from SSF while you had a Sirus encounter ready to open.
- Fixed various cases where the Immortal Syndicate warning would appear when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 which caused Divination Cards that created Influenced Magic items to instead give Influenced Rare items.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.
- Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Frost Bomb was cast by a monster on top of a Mine with the Void Emperor Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.