Discover the locations of the Pillars of Eternity 2 Soulbound weapons in the following guide. These unique items are a special class of shield, armor or weapons that are magically bound to your character and can be levelled up.
Some Pillars of Eternity 2 Soulbound weapons do appear to be randomly located across the web, though we do know the locations of some of them. In this guide, we’re going to focus purely on the weapon locations, and show you which soulbound items you can discover.
Pillars of Eternity 2 Soulbound Weapons – Locations
- Modwyr Sword – You can find this huge sword in the Old City by passing through The Gullet. Take the lift down to the Old City. Once there you need to make your way across the map to the South West point called Old City Ruins. Once here, go to the Old Hideout. You’ll find the sword on the ground.
- Magistrates Cudgel Mace – Sail from Neketaka to the Subterranean Temple in the East on the Island. Examine the statue to get your new soulbound weapon.
- Marux Amanth – This bronze blade can be found in Poko Kohara in the Storms of Poko Kohara quest. It can be found in a secret room on the second level. We recommended following this Poko Kohara guide to discover its exact location.
- Lord Darryn’s Voulge – You’ll discover this soulbound pollaxe in a shipwreck. It’s South Southeast of Neketaka right on the south of the map near the island
- Blightheart – There’s a tiny island between the Kua O Rikuhu island chain and the Ofecchia Channel. Search the grave site to get the Blightheart.
If you know the location of any more of the Pillars of Eternity 2 soulbound weapons, let us know in the comments below. We’ll update this guide as more are found.