The PlayStation Showcase played host to a number of major reveals yesterday evening, and that meant trailers. Lots of trailers. In fact, the figures have revealed that a couple in particular on PlayStation’s own YouTube channel, Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 and God of War Ragnarok, have already pulled in millions of viewers.
The Wall-Crawler’s upcoming sequel, which sees him teaming up with Miles Morales against Venom (played by Tony Todd), attracted 4.5 million views at the time of writing, followed by 2.5 million for God of War Ragnarok.
While those are the clear winners, the likes of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake and Marvel’s Wolverine also pulled in a respectable 1.5 million and 1.3 million, respectively.
Check out the full numbers below.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 – 4.5 million
- God of War: Ragnarok – 2.5 million
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake – 1.5 million
- Marvel’s Wolverine – 1.3 million
- Grand Theft Auto V – 675,000
- Gran Turismo 7 – 607,000
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection – 515,000
- Forspoken – 470,000
- Project EVE – 421,000
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy – 340,000