Illfonic has unwrapped the Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.25 patch notes for your consumption, which comes with support for the next batch of paid DLC, including a new character in the shape of Cleopatra and the Ancient Disc weapon skin.
Read up on the Predator Hunting Grounds 2.25 patch notes below.
- New playable Predator – Cleopatra
- Early Access to the new Predator weapon Skin – Ancient Disc
- Fireteam bots are now available in Hunt!
- Support role throwing ammo and health packs.
- Revive downed players
- Players have the ability to take over Fireteam bots if killed.
- New Collectibles – Isabelle Tapes (Unlock at level 1, 10, 20, 40)
- NRV-E (Sniper Rifle) is now available at Level 100
- Added Armor Skins for level 100 / 150 for the Elder Predator, Jungle Hunter 87 and Alpha Predator
- Added PS and Epic exclusive tints for Valkyrie
- Fixed an exploit spot on Headquarters map.
- Fixed several collision issues in the Headquarter map.
- Updated audio for the Headquarters map.
- Fixed cosmetics not displaying correctly when being granted from a field locker.
- Guerrilla Mercenaries will now use Flashbang grenades.
- Several cosmetics issues have been fixed.
- Fixed a stamina issue for Host on private Clash matches.
- Fixed floating spawns and added additional respawn points in Headquarters clash map.
- Fixed missing audio for the Airstrip map.
- Fixed an issue where Fireteam members continue to go through the muddy up animation even after cancelling the interaction
- Fixed an issue where Isabelle head would not appear incorrectly in big head mode.
- Fixed an issue with Comms specialization not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue with the Requiem and Paroxysm armor styles for the Hunter Predator that caused the armor styles to be level locked instead of purchasable.