PUBG Corporation has announced that the PUBG PS4 9.1 update will spice things up for battle royale players with the addition of 60 FPS for those gaming on PS4 Pro. The PUBG Update 9.1 patch notes can be seen below.
PUBG PS4 9.1 Update Patch Notes
The full patch notes are extensive can be seen here, but below you’ll find a summary of the main fixes and frame rate priority setting.
The Framerate Priority setting has some exciting changes this time around. The frame cap is now lifted to 60 FPS and the screen resolution will be set to 1920 x 1080 to increase framerates. The new Framerate Priority is available on Xbox One X and the PlayStation 4 Pro.
- Fixed the issue where players could cancel the reload animation of M249 to reduce the time to reload.
- Fixed the issue where the player is stuck in a single direction when parachuting.
- Fixed the issue where after using the gas can to fill up the car, you can discard remaining items without opening inventory.
- Fixed the issue where the sensitivity of casting cancellation in moving vehicle was inconsistent between PC and console platforms.
- Fixed the issue where the player can shoot through a wall with a UZI in FPP at a certain location.
- Fixed the issue where the player could cancel the reloading of M249.
- Fixed the issue where the throwing distance varied between TPP/FPP.
- [Miramar] Fixed an issue of colliding into an invisible object near a cactus in Impala.
- [Miramar] Fixed an issue of certain parts of the rocky areas west to Puerto Paraiso was transparent.
- Fixed the issue where players damage in match history and match report page shown differently
- Fixed the issue where unrelated system message displayed when player stays certain amount of time at the out game screen such as lobby, customize screen.
- Fixed the typo in the loading screen of the training map.
- Fixed the issue where changing the volume of Gameplay / UI / Music in Settings – Audio tab does not apply in real time.
- Fixed an issue where the ingame banners were not shown in some regions.
- (PS4 Only) Fixed an issue where the Item Exchange Window is duplicated when exchanging items.
- Fixed an issue where the makeup preview is not displayed as intended when there are more than four rows showing.
- Fixed an issue where an unintended message is shown when waiting in the lobby for a certain period of time.
- Fixed an issue where the player character’s UI on the world map was slightly shacking when the player was on the move.
- Fixed the issue where the fifth kill feed was not displayed as intended.
- [Arena Mode] Fixed the typo for Georgopol Downtown.
- Fixed the issue where the highlight is gone if you scroll down from the settings, game play tab, use items continuously and then going into deathcam.
- [PTS] Fixed an issue where the old Sanhok image was displayed on the Normal Match button in Random map mode.
Skin & Item
- Fixed the issue where characters appearance could distort when equipping Madsy Utility Belt with certain other clothing items.
- Fixed the issue where wrong item being displayed when previewing Jockey boots with a male character
- Fixed the issue where player’s number could mismatch the number displayed on the player list when observing a match.
- Fixed the issue where M16’s iron sight could block players ADS view when attaching scopes.
- Fixed the issue where players could receive wrong penalty pop-ups when trying to leave the match after spectating the killer.
- Fixed the issue where you can’t return to free look while spectating a player in Custom Match Observer mode.