A Remothered: Borken Porcelain update 1.03 is out now on PS4, providing necessary stability and bug fixes to the game, which reportedly launched in a buggy state.
Remothered: Broken Porcelain Update 1.03 Patch Notes
The Remothered: Broken Porcelain update 1.03 patch notes are as follows from Modus Games:
- Resolves an issue where inventory items were lost in certain situations
- Fixes situations where the user would lose control of the player character.
- Fixes an issue where leveled up skills were not kept on reload in certain situations.
- Made some changes to the laundry room to increase playability.
- Solved certain subtitles missing.
- Fixed a crash related to using the jukebox.
- Resolved a spacing issue causing text to appear instead of an image in certain instructional text in some languages.
- Fixed a line of audio that didn’t play.
- Fixed an improper animation in the laundry room.
- Resolved a lighting error that made characters appear incredibly pale when near fire.
Remothered: Broken Porcelain is available now on PS4.