You can see the full Returnal update 1.003.006 patch notes below, straight from Housemarque:
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking items and doors.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour.
- Fixed issues with custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes
- Fixed issue with corrupted save game.
Hopefully, this patch should arrive safely after the last one was released and subsequently ended up corrupting a number of players’ save data, causing it to be pulled. This was then fixed with a subsequent patch a day or so later. If you haven’t had a chance to check out the game yet, read our review to see why it is a strong title you should absolutely play.
Returnal is available now on PS5.
Source – [Housemarque]