Psyonix has unwrapped the full list of Rocket League update 1.96 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which prepares the popular vehicular footie title for the upcoming NASCAR and F1 content. In case you forgot, the game is also reportedly coming to the PS5 alongside Cross-Play and Cross-Progression.
Read up on the latest Rocket League patch notes below.
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface
[Source – Rocket League]