FromSoftware has unleashed the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice update 1.06 patch notes for you to digest, which is now available to download for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Find out what’s new with Sekiro 1.06 below.
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where lock-on camera wasn’t functioning correctly with some bosses in “Reflection of Strength” and “Gauntlet of Strength”.
- Fixed an issue where “Inner Genichiro” was not behaving as intended in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the correct text was not displaying under INFORMATION upon changing language settings.
- Fixed an issue where part of the UI was not displaying as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the correct text was not displaying in some European languages.
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice was released in March 2019, and is fully compatible with the PS5, clocking in at 60 FPS at 1800p.