Silent Hill 3 Cheats
Extra Costume: IGN.com Shirt
Unlock the Extra Costumes menu by finishing the game, and then enter the following code on the menu: "IGN_pickleboy” You will then receive notification that the costume has been unlocked, and will be available to select from your inventory screen upon starting a new game.
Additional Hidden Costumes (Note, this is for the PAL version of Silent Hill 3)
Enter the following codes on the Extra Costumes menu to unlock the corresponding outfit.
· HappyBirthday (Heather Shirt)
· I_Love_You (Onsen)
· PutHere2FeelJoy (Block Head)
· TOUCH_MY_HEART (Don’t Touch)
· GangsterGirl (God Of Thunder)
· LightToFuture (The Light)
· ShogyouMujou (Transience)
· BlueRobbieWin (Killer Rabbit)
· 01_03_08_11_12 (Royal Flush)
· cockadooodledoo (Golden Rooster)
· PrincessHeart (Transform)
· Shut_your_mouth (Zipper)
Additional Hidden Costumes (Note, this is for the NTSC version of Silent Hill 3)
As with the above, these can be unlocked via the Extra Costumes menu by inputting the following codes:
·EGM Shirt: EGMpretaporter
·GamePro Shirt: ProTip
·GMR Shirt: GMRownzjoo
·OPM Shirt: SH3_OPiuM
·Play Shirt: sLmLLdGhSmKfBfH
·PSM Shirt: badical
·GameSpy.com Shirt: iaml33t
·GN Shirt: IwannabeaGJ
·OPS2 Shirt: extra_thumbs
·PS2RO Shirt: MATADOR
Extra Options Menu:
On the options screen, press and hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2.
To unlock new weapons, finish the game and meet the following requirements to affect your score.
- Flamethrower: Defeat more enemies using firearms than melee weapons. Alternatively, simply complete the game twice.
- Light Saber: Defeat more enemies using melee weapons than firearms.
- Silver/Gold Pipes: In the sewers, throw your standard steel pipe into the water and answer the following questions as, “No,” “No,” and “Yes.”
- Unlimited Submachine gun: Kill the final boss with any melee weapon.
- Heather Beam: Complete the game on hard mode. The Heather Beam will become available for use in your next game when no weapons are equipped.
- Sexy Beam: Available when Heather is wearing the Transform costume. It’s functions are identical to that of the Heather Beam.
Action Level Extreme:
Complete the game on Hard Mode and you will unlock Action Level Extreme 1. You can go as high as level X, or 10, with the game increasing in difficulty with each level.
Life Display Option:
Complete the game on Hard Mode and you can access this hidden option on the Extras Menu. Life Display gauges how much life Heather has remaining more accuracy than the regular health indicator.
Meet the following requirements to unlock a specific ending upon completing the game.
- Possessed: Defeat over 100 enemies and receive 1000 points of damage. In addition, forgive the person in the confessions box towards the end of the game. This ending cannot be unlocked during your first playthrough.
- UFO: Obtain the Heather Beam and use it to kill at least 30 enemies in a replay game file. The UFO ending is a special cinematic which has become a long running tradition in the Silent Hill games, and kicks in as soon as Heather enters her apartment.