Sony had another impressive showing at the latest games-related event. Even without a massive stage, the company showed off a number of titles at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con.
Sony setup 20 kiosks with a good mix of released and unreleased games. They even had some classic PSN games on display which is quite nice to see.
The games displayed were as followed:
* Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow (PSP)
* PaRappa the Rapper (PSP)
* Buzz! The Mega Quiz (PS2)
* Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PS2)
* Hot Shots Tennis (PS2)
* LocoRoco (PSP)
* Jeanne d’Arc (PSP)
* MotorStorm (PS3)
* Folklore (PS3)
* Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)
* The Eye of Judgment (PS3)
* SingStar Pop (PS3)
* Heavenly Sword (PS3)
* Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune (PS3)
* Flow (PS3)
* Super Rub-a-Dub (PS3)
* Calling All Cars (PS3)
* Super Stardust HD (PS3)
* Blast Factor (PS3)
* God of War II (PS2)
All the kiosks managed to hold a massive crowd throughout each day of the event so far.