Bandai Namco Games and Team Soul have announced details on the SoulCalibur 6 update 2.10 patch notes. The update is now available to download for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One, and adds support for the latest DLC.
SoulCalibur 6 Update 2.10 Patch Notes
Compatibility Support of the paid DLC 9 (PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®)
DLC Pack 9 adds Haohmaru as a playable character.
Haohmaru will be available on 3/31.
Haohmaru is included in Season Pass 2. Please be careful not to purchase the same content more than once.
Compatibility Support of the paid DLC 10 (PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®)
DLC Pack 10 adds Character Creation Set D.
Character Creation Set D will be available on 3/31.
Character Creation Set D is included in Season Pass 2. Please be careful not to purchase the same content more than once.
Additional Creation Items (PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®)
The following weapons and equipment will be added and available to all players.
- Official’s Flags (Short); only available for Taki and Taki’s fighting style
- Official’s Flags (Long); only available for Cervantes and Cervantes’s fighting style
- Kuroko’s Hood
- Kuroko’s Flags
- Long Boots (Single Leg)
- Long Boots
Additional Stages (PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®)
The following stage will be added and available to all players.
- Master Swordsman’s Cave: Wicked Depths
Battle Adjustments (PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®)
- Players can now use special inputs when entering Soul Charge to destroy equipment on original characters.
- (See Battle System for more information on this mechanic).
- Improvements have been made to the battle screen display.
- Special displays have been added to the battle screen for character-specific actions.
- Missions for Soul Attacks and Resist Impact have been added to Battle Tutorials in Libra of Soul.
- They can be found in Drona’s Dojo in Libra of Soul.
- Performance fixes and balance adjustments have been made for certain actions in battle.
- The “Fighting Style Handbook” in the MUSEUM has been updated to reflect various balance adjustments.
- You can view more information here.
Additional Functions (PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®)
- Settings for the damage information display in Libra of Soul will now be remembered.
- RANKED MATCH searches have been better optimized.
- Sound effects have been added to the notification before ranked matches that may cause your rank to go up/down.
- You can now set a room name for CASUAL MATCH.
- You can now move the cursor at a higher speed in Character Creation mode by holding the button.
- You can now keep/cancel a character’s soul charged state under Position Reset Settings in TRAINING mode.
- Improvements have been made to the downed state under Action Settings 2 in TRAINING mode.
- Settings that have been saved in TRAINING mode will now be remembered.
- A “random” feature has been added to Stage Music Settings in the OPTIONS menu.
- Additional Functions for STEAM® (STEAM®)
- NVIDIA Ansel can now be opened even when the game is paused.
Game System Adjustments (PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®)
- Some text errors have been fixed.
- Stability has been improved for certain actions, etc.