Respawn and EA have released a new Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PS5 update, which implements a number of key fixes for Photo Mode and other lingering bugs. Read up on the latest Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order patch notes below to see what’s new.
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve updated the photo mode filters to be more consistent with the previous generation versions of the game.
- Fixed a couple of minor audio issues during the AT-AT sequence on Kashyyyk.
- Fixed various instances of clipping with Cal’s character model and poncho.
- Fixed a camera bug that was occurring in a very specific location on the planet Zeffo.
- Fixed a bug where Cal could appear in his standard outfit upon obtaining a force ability despite entering initially in the Inquisitor outfit.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was released for the PS4, PC and Xbox One in November 2019, and later arrived for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S with an array of performance improvements earlier this month. You can read our review of the PS5 version here.
[Source – Reddit]