Among other things, this patch number 6 brings fixes for issues which had previously blocked player progression while completing the bounty hunting side-quests, and various issues that were causing the game to crash.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor launched almost two months ago now, and since then EA has not stopped talking about how much of a success its been, as it keeps staying around the top of the sales charts, if not at the top itself.
You can check out the full patch notes for Patch 6 for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor for yourself below.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 6 Notes
- Various crash fixes across all platforms
- Fix for bounty hunters not spawning
- Fix for an issue where Caij would become invisible
- Fix for occasional issue where “Find the Gorge’s Secret” Rumor could not be completed
- Collision improvements
- Improved blaster handling
- Fixes for Photo Mode
- Wind puzzle on Jedha fixed
- Updates to the holomap map data
- The training dummy on Jedha was sneaking around. It has now been immobilized
- Various bug fixes & Improvements
Source – [Respawn]