EA has unleashed the Star Wars Squadrons update 1.10 patch notes for your consumption, which is now live for PS4, PC and Xbox One versions of the game. This latest title update comes with a variety of game fixes for the space shooter, but doesn’t add any fresh content.
Read up on the Star Wars Squadrons 1.10 patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would not function as intended when firing lasers at a player who is drifting.
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship’s health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map.
- Fixed an issue where text chat could stop functioning when using a controller.
STARFIGHTERS & COMPONENTS
- The TIE defender’s Concussion Missile cooldown has been increased from 2.3 seconds to 6 seconds.
Star Wars Squadrons was released on October 2, 2020 for PS4, PC, Xbox One, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Valve Index. You can read our review of the game here.