There Is No Light, a new non-linear action-adventure RPG from developer Zelart and publisher HypeTrain Digital, will be coming to the PS4 in Q3 2021.
There Is No Light Coming To PS4
The news comes following a successful funding of the game on Kickstarter, reaching its initial goal of $30,000 in just over 100 hours. Two further stretch goals have been revealed for the project, including additional side quests in each location and a Bestiary, the latter of which features concept art of every foe, boss, location, race and more.
Have a gander at some key features for the game:
- Non-linear Narrative. Create your own adventure by exploring the story and in-game world as you want it.
- Four types of Magic and Bladed Weapons, each with unique abilities and skills to upgrade.
- Filled with Rage. A Rage gauge builds up when damage is inflicted on enemies and the environment, allowing to slay your opponents quickly and efficiently.
- Extraordinary Combat provided by rapid battle style, varieties of weapons, and hordes of otherworldly creatures.
- Four unique in-game locations that were inspired by classic post-apocalyptic and dark fantasy visuals.
- Varieties of dreadful Bosses that were designed to eliminate your character in various and brutal ways.
- Numerous NPC each with unique story quests for you to maintain.
- Karma system. Your actions and decisions will affect the state of the Underworld.
[Source – Press Release]