The weekly mini-event is titled Optional Opportunities, and you’ll need to take a trip over to Tangledrift and Mount Craw if you want to hunt some loot enemies.
There’s also been an update to the Chaos Chamber’s featured run, as this one will feature the Parasite and Pigwort.
You can check out the rest of the patch notes for yourself, here.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 22.214.171.124e Patch Notes
- Balanced overall weapon damage scaling.
- Hyperius Shotgun damage increased
- Blackpowder Shotgun damage increased
- Feriore Shotgun damage increased
- Skulldugger Assault Rifle damage increased
- Dahlia Assault Rifle damage decreased
- Stairs going into Brighthoof will no longer eat items.
- The waypoint during the “Burning Hunger” side quest will no longer disappear when going back to Tangledrift.
- The Legendary Marshmallow spell now has fire before it spawns so it looks as cool as intended.
- Spore Warden‘s Barrage now properly receives damage boost from rings.
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now works properly with Clawbringer‘s “Fire Bolt” and Spellshot‘s “One Slot One Kill”
- Kao Khan and the Heckdawer of the Hurricane now properly show the correct magazine size on the item card.
- Punished Polly’s bad behavior. She shouldn’t push Fatemakers to their deaths anymore (unless they deserve it).
- Ice Spike Spell has been adjusted to deal damage to individual targets once per cast.
- King Q’urub Hullsunder in Drowned Abyss now engages with the player from a further distance.
- Prevented Fatemakers from letting an evil plant get them stuck in a corner in Tangledrift.
- Ron Rivote quest billboard has been moved to a new location to reduce confusion during the “Walk the Stalk” quest.
- Added Collision to some areas in Tangledrift.
Source – [Gearbox]