Omega Force and EA have confirmed the Wild Hearts PS5 update 1.003 patch notes ahead of the game’s launch on Friday, which comes with some key additions to polish the game in time for release. Check out the Wild Hearts Day 1 patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
- “Looking Glass” dragon karakuri addition – Conjuring this new karakuri allows players to go back and change the appearance of their in-game character.
- Gameplay Balance Adjustments
- Altered the difficulty level of volatile kemono.
- Adjusted various other gameplay parameters.
- Bug Fixes
- Updated a number of skill names.
- Added/Amended key guides.
- Fixed various other bugs.
- Crashes related to multiplayer.
- PC Specific
- UI bug fix when playing in 4K and HDR
Wild Hearts is due for release on February 17, 2023 for PS5, PC and Xbox Series X/S.
[Source – Mp1st]