Saber Interactive has exhumed a shambling batch of World War Z update 1.17 patch notes for you to mull over, which is now available to download for PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
World War Z Update 1.17 Patch Notes
• Fixed critical memory leak that was causing a lot of crashes on Marseille maps. It is a temporary fix and more fixes are coming
• Fixed black render artifacts appearing on dark levels
• Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
• Fixed issue that made several unique weapon variants free for everyone
• Imposing Arsenal trophy no longer requires unique weapon variants to be purchased
• Restored unique Thumper GL variant price back to 500
• Fixed issue with Auto Turret placement that was launching players up in the air
• Improved performance in the last segment of Marseille maps 2 and 3
World War Z was released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One back in April 2019. Read our review of the zombie shooter here.