WWE 2K18 update 1.07 has been released and fixes numerous glitches and much more.
This patch brings a few tweaks and fixes to help get the game feeling a little more glorious. Sadly that means the world loses a few more comical moments of unintentional laughs brought on by glitches in a WWE game. You win some, you lose some.
Anyway, here comes the pain…and the patch notes.
WWE 2K18 update 1.07 patch notes
- Fixed a soft crash when going into MyPlayer/MyCareer, then backing out to main menu and re-entering.
- Fixed an issue where host loses all functionality in private matches.
- Fixed non-functional run-in options after installing DLC.
- Ladders no longer briefly float after being knocked over by a move in a match.
- Fixed an issue with rope break failing to be called during certain pin combos.
- Fixed an issue of superstars popping up in mid-air while attempting to perform a pin during the Avalanche Angle Slam sell animation during a match.
- Fixed some corrupted textures on superstars.
If these issues in WWE 2K18 update 1.07 have had you itching to go into an ambulance-flipping rage, then it looks like WWE 2K18 has finally soothed your soul. Plus, it’s just not cool to flip ambulances.
Yeah, okay. I lied.