2K has stepped into the ring with a list of WWE 2K22 update 1.04 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes packing a range of fixes for the game as it launches in Early Access. Read up on the full WWE 2K22 patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- A crash may occur when interacting with a ladder bridge as it is broken and vanishes.
- A player may lose functionality if a superstar is standing on the apron when triggering a run in.
- Two issues with the Championship Entrance for Charlotte Flair; both can trigger when performing a Run In. She must be in the ring to trigger these issues.
- The game may crash if the referee or Charlotte Flair is attacked as her robe is being removed during her entrance.
- Players may encounter a deformation issue with Charlotte Flair when performing certain strikes from behind. The issue will recover if you exit the ring and Charlotte follows you out.
- The game may crash when loading a user created custom WWE Championship in the Ladder or TLC match.
- A match may fail to end after eliminating the final Superstar during a Money in the Bank championship.
- The game
[Source – MP1st]