Leaked Call of Duty: World at War perk list
- Posted September 27th, 2008 at 16:53 EDT by
- 56 Comments
PlayStation Universe is proud to present the complete list of unlockable perks for the upcoming Treyarch title, Call of Duty: World at War. Many of the perks from Modern Warfare are making a return, though there are quite a few new additions to the list. Take a look for yourself at the complete list below.
- Special Grenades x3
- Satchel Charge x2
- M9A1 Bazooka x2
- Bomb Squad
- Bouncing Betty x2 (similar to claymores)
- Primary Grenades x2
- M2 Flamethrower
- Stopping Power
- Fireworks (explosives cause more damage)
- Flak Jacket (decreases damage taken by explosives)
- Gas Mask
- Sleight of Hand
- Shades (decreases intensity of signal flares)
- Double Tap
- Deep Impact
- Extreme Conditioning
- Steady Aim
- Toss Back (resets fuse on tossing back enemy grenade)
- Second Chance (ability to revive allies)
- Dead Silence
- Iron Lungs
- Reconnaissance (shows artillery and tanks on map)
- Water Cooler
- Greased Bearings
- Ordnance Training
- Coaxial Machine Gun
- 11:54am EDT - September 27th, 2008
WOWOW!!! Incredible! I cant wait for this game to be out!!
- 11:58am EDT - September 27th, 2008
- 11:59am EDT - September 27th, 2008
i wonder how the second chance will work
- 12:01pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
PERKS ARE S**T. THATS WHAT WAS GAY ABOUT CoD4.
- 12:04pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Actually kinda like the perks, most of them are new.
But will it make the game boring again?
- 12:07pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
atleast take matrydom and jugger away. so its not as bad
- 12:15pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
well didnt think they would make more to pick from kind of wanting to see how they work out
- 12:17pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Well, it's true that they are just trying to make this into another CoD4 by using the same perks that were used in it, that is ridiculous. Seeing Juggernaut and Martyrdom on that list made this game a not buy for me.
- 12:38pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Trust me, this game is a buy. You'll know why when you see our preview in a week or two.
- 12:46pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Butter... you are retarded. If you aren't going to buy this game due to two perks on a leaked list... you are le d0uche. Perks makes creating classes more intense and fun. Finding which perks match well with certain types of weapons is what I loved about COD4 and I'm glad to see it return in COD5. Go buy that crap Brothers In Arms title if its that big of a deal.
- 1:00pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
i wanna see some news on what gun attachments they gonna have, the perks all sound cool but juggernaut & Martyrdom need to be removed.
- 1:18pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Looks good, but ill pass. gamemodes and "double XP weekend" will STILL go to XBL before PSN.
- 1:21pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Changed my mind. Getting it. Done. Second Chance? Are you kidding me? That's incredible!
- 1:41pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
Interesting, very interesting. The inclusion of Flack Jacket suggests Juggernaut has taken a nerf against explosives, rightly in my opinion.
Vehicle are a great idea too, I'm eager to see how that turns out.
Second Chance sounds fascinating, with a lack of Last Stand, I wonder how Treyarch have incorporated this.
Also, a few of the perviously reported perks are absent, such as Banzai (which sounded awesome), that's a shame. Is this totally 100% complete?
- 1:48pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
WW2 settings are old, so I'll be skiping this game.
- 1:49pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
gettin this as soon as it comes out
- 2:29pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
wow.. they are like the same exact thing as cod4..
- 2:30pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
As much as I don't want to get this game, it just keeps sounding better and better.
- 2:32pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
... il i have 2 say is cod5 is going 2 be awesome base on its ww2 setting that is :D
how am i exactly retarded? I played CoD4 up until July and I never liked the Juggernaut perk or the Martyrdom perk, in my opinion i think it is cheap, yea I have the ability to use it too but its too cheap in my eyes and just a big noob feature. I wasn't 100% interested in this game before the perk list anyways. I've played all the COD's i am familiar with all of them, but i'm just a little bored with WW2. I'll check the preview out when PSU puts it up but I am gonna test it out when my room mate buys it before I make a purchase. oh and tmac, you are probably one of those idiot noobs who made me quit CoD4 along with the crappy servers
- 2:49pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!