Leipzig's opening keynote speakers confirmed
- Posted June 20th, 2007 by Eric Blattberg
- 0 Comments
The GC Developer's Conference (GCDC), better known as simply Leipzig (as that's where it is held) is becoming one of the largest gaming events of they year, rising towards the ranks of E3 and TGS. A few more details on the conference have recently been unveiled.
Factor 5 President and Lead Director, Julian Eggebrecht will be heading Leipzig's opening keynote. Hopefully it will be an insightful an interesting keynote, as Lair should have just been released prior that month, so he'll surely have lots to talk about regarding the game. Peter Molyneux, a gaming legend, will also have a keynote in store for us as he looks back into some of the classic games in Lionhead Studio's past.
Other speakers at Leipzig include:
* Jason Manley, Massive Black (USA)
* Christopher Schmitz, 10Tacle Studios (Germany)
* Jennifer MacLean, Comcast Interactive Media (USA)
* Dr. Michael Wimmer, The University of Vienna (Austria)
* Alexander Fernández, Streamline Studios (The Netherlands)
* Cindy Armstrong, Webzen (USA)
* Amir Taaki, Crystalspace (Finland)
* Jeff Strain, ArenaNet (USA)
* Vlad Ihora, Telia Sonora (Sweden)
* Barbara Lippe, Avaloop IT Solutions (The Netherlands)
* Pamela Kato The GamerX (USA)
* Uwe Nikl, Level 3 (United Kingdom)
* Matt Firor, Ultra Mega Games (USA)
* Konstantin Ewald, Osborne Clarke (Germany)
With a roster of those proportions, you'll surely want to check out Leipzig from August 20th to the 22nd. For more information on GCDC, be sure to visit their website.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!