All Alone in the Dark PS3 changes detailed
Eden Studios has released a detailed list of the improvements and changes being made to the PS3 version of Alone in the Dark. Everything from camera work to an exclusive sequence has been added, hopefully making Alone in the Dark a smoother, more enjoyable experience.
Here is the list of additions:
- Full 360 camera control: enhanced camera controls allows complete freedom of the camera and better handling of first person view camera movement for even more immersive gameplay
- Fine-tuned controls: quicker and smoother reactivity of the hero’s movements in third person view make for more rapid movements in nail-biting situations
- Inventory system more accessible: more logical jacket inventory system with the ability to combine objects using only the D-pad, and more fluid hero movement makes item selection a breeze.
- More tips: players will get all the help they need to get through every situation and get the most out of the game
- Spectral Vision tuning: a tutorial explains the need to burn roots in order to gain spectral vision and difficulty tuning means less spectral vision is required to reach the end of the game
- Improved car dynamics and handling: car handling has been tuned to make driving a car a walk in the park in every situation, including increased suspension and reduced drift
- 59th Street level tuning: one of the game’s most exciting sequences just got better. 59th Street has been tweaked for a more satisfying race against the fissure with difficulty tuning, an added checkpoint at Columbus Circle and clear voice directions given by Sarah
- Brand new thrilling action sequence: an exclusive new sequence has been added in Episode 6 for even more pace and variety of gameplay in the episode.
For those of you willing to give it a shot, Alone in the Dark is set to release November 18.