Mirror's Edge story trailer released
- Posted September 27th, 2008 at 08:15 EDT by
- 13 Comments
EA DICE has unveiled an all-new trailer for its hotly anticipated First-Person action romp, Mirror’s Edge. Rendered in stylish semi-animated stills, which recall the Animatrix shorts, the new movie dips into the back-story of athletic protagonist Faith.
Mirror's Edge is a free-roaming PlayStation 3 jump-fest, which sends you scampering over chrome cityscapes, evading faceless totalitarian law enforcers and just generally, y'know, Sticking it to the Man. We reckon you should keep an eye out for it. Possibly two.
Pop into those gym pumps and get ready for the North American release on November 11. Europeans will have to hold out till November 14.
- 3:28am EDT - September 27th, 2008
Im still dubious about this, looks like one of those games people think oooh looks a little different but then doesnt actually work well as a game just looks ok. I think it will be underwhelming when it comes out. Hope not tho
- 4:13am EDT - September 27th, 2008
Yay, go Sweden! :D
- 4:37am EDT - September 27th, 2008
One of the best looking games this year :D The story doesn't sound uniqe though
- 5:52am EDT - September 27th, 2008
That is a pretty good story.
- 7:43am EDT - September 27th, 2008
graphics aint impressin me
- 7:49am EDT - September 27th, 2008
Beautiful. Reminds me of those Heavenly Sword shorts.
- 7:54am EDT - September 27th, 2008
story sounds amazing cant wait to get my hands on Mirrors Edge
- 8:22am EDT - September 27th, 2008
Not bad this looks really fun only problem is I wish it was a male lead. Would hold more weight (not to be sexist.)
- 8:23am EDT - September 27th, 2008
I may get this, its really different and looks like fun.
- 9:03am EDT - September 27th, 2008
nothing about this title is compelling to me...i dont even think the protagonist is that cute. i will wait for reviews on this one...i hope it is awesome, but i will not hold my breath
- 10:57am EDT - September 27th, 2008
cant wait to see this one out and about
- 1:33pm EDT - September 27th, 2008
that aint the graphics btw!!
it just the story to it, graphics wayyy bettter