Skate 2 Review
- Posted January 28th, 2009 at 20:21 EDT by Steven Williamson
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
A refined and polished sequel to a brilliant skateboarding game.
- The increased move-set, which gives you further flexibility on your board
- The beautifully designed skateboarding paradise of New San Van
- The brilliant 'Create-A-Spot' mode, which adds further replay value
- The steep learning curve for "noobs" or the impatient
- The clunky on-foot controls
- The occasionally annoying camera angle
(continued from previous page) ...bounds since 2006, but it didn't really need to. The changes that have been made, most notably a significant boost to the move set, make Skate 2 as good a sequel as we could have wished for. In our eyes, it's going to take a masterpiece to knock it off its throne.