Sucker Punch holding auditions for inFamous sequel
- Posted October 14th, 2009 at 01:31 EDT by Joseph Lustig
- 38 Comments
Twitter never ceases to amaze. When it's not letting the world know what Rachel Ray spilled on her shoe or how Jay Leno loves to make fun of his chin, it's actually divulging fun little secrets like actor David Sullivan's:
"First voiceover/motion capture audition today for a video game. Re-casting of Cole in the sequel of Infamous. 'I'll melt your face.' e.g"
While Sucker Punch has yet to offer anything concrete on a sequel for inFamous, we'd say this is a pretty good indication that it is in development. Joystiq seems to think Sullivan must be fairly certain of his chances since he's willing to risk his audition by breaking the silence.
We'd certainly like to see Cole back in action in a new and improved inFamous -- how about you? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
- 8:33pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
first i win!
- 8:34pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
Haha, they had him take down the tweet. Still, I'm pumped...
- 8:36pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
I still need to finish the first...
- 8:41pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
Gimme a call SuckerPunch, my vocal talents are all ours.
- 8:52pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
'I'll melt your face.' hehe
- 10:08pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
If inFamous gets a sequel ill sure be the first in line to get it. Also I wounder if they will give Cole some new powers in the sequal.
- 10:12pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
Sounds cool, never got real far in the first Infamous but I saw my brother play it and I know he had fun with it.
- 10:37pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
@1 loser you fail! anyway caint wait loved the first good story but i wonder who is going to be the villain sasha? the beast? mystery villain? ooh! it is good to think about it caint wait
- 10:38pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
Hopefully this one isn't repetitive and boring like the first one.
- 10:50pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
Twitter post is gone.
- 10:57pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
Agreed the game is fun, but far too repetitive.
- 10:59pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
I actually think there might be DLC. The world is there just chop some new missions, have a different play on karma and done.
- 11:43pm EDT - October 13th, 2009
I hope there's a sequel, the first one was great and nicely polished compared to Prototype, couldn't get into that at all.
- 12:08am EDT - October 14th, 2009
repetetive? i finished the it 3 times and never got bored of it, unlike fallout 3
- 12:10am EDT - October 14th, 2009
- 12:16am EDT - October 14th, 2009
i would buy that!
- 2:01am EDT - October 14th, 2009
That game was cool. The sequal is so far up in the air, I dont know what to expect.
- 2:08am EDT - October 14th, 2009
david hayter. idk he could do a ok job
- 2:41am EDT - October 14th, 2009
@ 14 Dude i finished infamous 2 times and both were FUN
but .... dont trash fallout 3 cause its one of the best games ever YES i said EVER
- 3:30am EDT - October 14th, 2009
Awesome Infamous was freaking fantastic i spent so much time on that game. Definitely in my top 5 for this gen sequel should be even better
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!