Gran Turismo 5 E3 2010 trailer
- Posted June 15th, 2010 at 23:46 EDT by Adam Dolge
- 12 Comments
A new trailer for Gran Turismo 5 was released during Sony’s press conference. Sure, it took several years, but it looks great.
The game is set for release in November, if you can believe it.
- 6:58pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
- 7:19pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
I think were gonna need some new pants for @2!
- 7:24pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
I want to believe...
- 7:31pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
let's just se about that
1solidsnake | solid1snake67
- 7:36pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
this game is gonna be EPIC! the song fits as well too!
- 8:49pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
holy crap...i know its been years in the making (i was ranting about waiting cause of this 3d crap in an earlier post) but i know it will be worth it....if it isn't....i'll be very upset and will never think about purchasing a GT game again....
i hope its not gonna be shipped 92% done and whenever they finish the other 8% we will have to download it as an add-on....haha...=p
- 9:00pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
I'm not a racing game fan, but this one looks incredible. Let's see if the final product looks like this
- 9:41pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
- 10:37pm EDT - June 15th, 2010
I just got into car games and im going to buy this! This vid was incredible and the song complimented it incredibly. My favorite car was that Maserati Gran Turismo at 1:12 oooh it looked so realistic lol
- 1:38am EDT - June 16th, 2010
I'm forcing myself to believe everything I see about this game because it's been so many years but I hope it's somewhere close to the quality of the trailer. If it is, then we have the most beautiful PS3 racing game there is and probably the most realistic driving simulator game for a looong time. Regardless of how it may turn out, day 1 buy for me.
- 3:06am EDT - June 16th, 2010
Unlike the march "window" this is an actual release date.
I know it's hard for some of you to understand, but this is the first release DATE that has been issued for GT5. As in the first DATE which includes a DAY, MONTH and YEAR!
It is the release date, so please, stop all of this "we shall see" like they have put out a full release date before and changed their minds.
- 8:44pm EDT - June 29th, 2010
That's the tastiest eye candy I've ever seen in a console game. Throw in 950+ cars, 3D, and a great sense of speed and I'm sold.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!