Starhawk Mobile Uplink now available for iOS and Android
- Posted June 14th, 2012 at 16:54 EDT by Kyle Prahl
- 0 Comments
Lightbox Interactive's Starhawk is a whole heap of multiplayer awesome (just check out our review), and SCEA is bringing players a companion app to boot. Starhawk Mobile Uplink is now available on Android and iOS devices, and stat-tracking will never be the same. The completely free app boasts features including player and clan stats, community news, event calendars, and detailed info on the game's weapons, Hawks, and Build & Battle Structures. Check out the full list of goodies, quoted from the PlayStation Blog:
- "Access to clan information: You can view your clan invitations, clan leaderboards and statistics, and search for new clans to join or challenge.
- View player and weapon stats: You can view your player and weapon stats from all of your online action in Starhawk.
- Track other players: Want to see how your stats compare? Look at stats for your PSN friends, clanmates, and other players you meet online.
- View the Starhawk leaderboards: See how you rank against your friends, clanmates, and the rest of the Starhawk community.
- Access Starhawk community strongholds: You can link to various Starhawk social sites, as well as directly link to gameplay videos and other Starhawk community-driven sites.
- Browse The Armory: An encyclopedia of information on all troop and Hawk weapons and Build & Battle structures.
- Stay up to date: Our news ticker and game announcements section ensure that you are completely up to date on all the latest and greatest Starhawk news."
As one of about twelve people who actually enjoyed using EA's free Mass Effect 3: Datapad app, it's great to see Sony join the fray with one of its first-party exclusives.
To download the free app, click the appropriate link below:
Now that you've installed Starhawk Mobile Uplink, tell us what you think in the comments section below!