U.K. Charts: Sleeping Dogs dethrones London 2012
- Posted August 20th, 2012 at 05:29 EDT by Michael Harradence
Sleeping Dogs, the sprawling action-adventure formally known as True Crime: Hong Kong, has topped the U.K. All Format Charts following its launch last Friday, ending London 2012’s chart reign in the process.
Developed by United Front Games and Square Enix London Studios, Sleeping Dogs sees players hopping into the shoes of undercover cop Wei Shen as he infiltrates a notorious Triad gang. Check out our review here.
Elsewhere on the charts, New Super Mario Bros. 2 debuts in second place, with London 2012 falling to third. LEGO Batman 2 and Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games round out the top five.
Check out the full charts below.
1. Sleeping Dogs – Square Enix Europe
2. New Super Mario Bros. 2 – Nintendo
3. London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
4. Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
5. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega
6. Batman: Arkham City – Warner Bros. Interactive
7. The Amazing Spider-man – Activision Blizzard
8. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Ubisoft
9. Dead Island Goty Edition – Koch Media
10. Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 – Warner Bros. Interactive