The Fun Pimps has confirmed that 7 Days to Die PS4 update 1.18 is now available to download.
Check out the latest update in the patch notes below, which confirms a host of improvements and bug fixes. Gameplay should be improved as a result.
Despite the survival horror game receiving unfavourable reviews, 7 Days to Die has a huge fan base as players fend off zombies and seek food, water and shelter in a post-apocalyptic world.
7 Days to Die update 1.18 patch notes
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a smelted material from being usable, even when it was available in the Forge
- Fixed an issue that would cause the quest to find a trader to require a specific trader to be found; now it will pick the nearest trader and update the target when the player moves closer to another
- Fixed an issue that would cause the trader's UI to close when a second player would exit a container in split-screen multiplayer
- Fixed an issue that would cause the âCannot Breatheâ indicator to vanish when underwater
- Fixed an issue that would cause stamina to decrease while walking after being teleported from a Trader settlement
- Fixed an instance of an issue that would occasionally cause blocks to spawn without support and create a mass collapse when broken
- Fixed an issue that cause interactive objects to be interacted with when an object on top of them was picked up
- Fixed an issue that allowed medical items to be used on certain inanimate objects (like minibikes)
- Fixed an issue that caused a destroyed bedroll's indicator to persist after rejoining the game session
- Fixed an issue that would cause terrain to deform after a zombie would decay on top of it
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused items being repaired to have their level dropped to 1
- Fixed an issue that was causing distant terrain to render using different shaders than in previous patches
- Fixed an issue that would cause weather effects to impact hosts and clients with different severities
- Fixed an issue that caused the underwater effects to disappear when viewed through a Sniper Rifle scope
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent all but the first letter of long words from being displayed on wooden signs
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to shrink a torch in an active toolbelt slot
System/Stability fixes in the 7 Days to Die update 1.18
Fixed a crash that would occur when combining certain clothing items on the workbench and equipping them
Fixed an issue that would cause the world to regenerate after the console had its language changed
The 7 Days to Die update 1.18 is available right now.