THQ Nordic has lifted the wraps off the Alone In The Dark Collector’s Edition, which will be limited to just 5,000 copies worldwide and comes packing a variety of physical goodies including a statue of the mysterious Dark Man.
The full lineup includes:
- The Dark Man -Statue 26cm / 10in height
- Game on PS5, Xbox Series X, or PC
- Alone in the Dark Steelbook
- Ostadte – Miniature 10cm/ 4in height
- Collector’s Edition DLC Package (Derceto 1992 Costume Pack, Director’s Commentary Mode, Vintage Horror Filter Pack)
- Do Not Disturb – Doorhang
- Derceto 1030 Wallsticker Set
Alone in the Dark is pencilled in for release on PS5, PC, and Xbox Series X/S. The game is a reimagining of the original 90s survival horror title, and features two campaigns — one for Edward and the other for Emily. According to developer Pieces Interactive, each story will last players 6-10 hours.
The original Alone in the Dark was crucial in establishing the survival horror genre which was popularised by Resident Evil a few years later, and is widely considered the grandfather of the genre.