Retail behemoth Amazon has slashed the price on a number of major first-party PS4 games, including Marvel’s Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition, Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us Part 2. If you’re in the market for some PS4 bargains, then you’re bound to find something here to tickle your fancy.
PS4 First-Party Games Discounted At Amazon
Here’s the full list, which can be found by hitting up Amazon’s PS4 sale page here.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition ($19.99)
- Ghost of Tsushima ($39.99)
- The Last of Us Part 2 ($29.99)
- God of War ($9.99)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition ($9.99)
- The Last of Us Remastered ($9.99)
- Days Gone ($19.99)
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR ($19.99)
- Gran Turismo Sport ($9.99)
The PS4 is still very much in the limelight despite the fact the PS5 is now available worldwide, as Sony plans on supporting the seven-year-old console for another three-four years yet. As such, don’t expect cross-generation game development to be going anyway just yet, either.
[Source – Wario64 on Twitter]