Ubisoft has unsheathed the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.5.1 patch notes for your consumption, with the update weighing it at a modest 0.3GB for the PlayStation 4 version of the game. It’s mainly aimed at bug squashing, so there’s nothing too exciting to be seen, but still, optimisations are always welcome.
As previously reported, this is the game’s final major update, and comes just after Odyssey celebrated its one-year anniversary.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes
Check out the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.5.1 patch notes below.
DISCOVERY TOUR: ANCIENT GREECE
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset option from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.
STORY CREATOR MODE
- Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One in early October 2018, and fully embraces the RPG mechanics that Assassin’s Creed Origins flirted with back in 2017. Read our full review to see if it paid off.
Ubisoft is giving Assassin’s Creed a break this year, but it is widely believed the franchise will return in 2020, most probably for the PS5 and Xbox Scarlett. Rumours have suggested it’ll feature Vikings, too.