Sledgehammer Games has pushed the full list of Call of Duty: Vanguard update 1.05 patch notes, which comes with a number of tweaks for the first-person shooter, including the combat shield and the Zombies mode. It also invalidates mid-saves in the campaign, so you’ll have to start again.
Read upon Call of Duty: Vanguard 1.05 below.
- Campaign: Mid-level checpoint save data has been invalidated. Note: Players have not lost all their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint.
- Users unable to redeem codes for incentives such as XP Bonuses, Calling Cards, and Emblems can now redeem rewards.
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed.
- Invisible players models in MVP voting and Play of The Game have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s Skin progression.
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion.
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly.
- 1911 Pistol will now progress past level 50.
- Weapons can bow be accessed in the Loadouts/Gunsmith after level 66.
- Camo Progression: All Pistol challenges can now be properly completed
- Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks Zombies killed
- Bleedout Meter: Self-Revive meter no longer fails to show progress
- Transmit: Players that die outside of the damage barrier no longer take damage over time upon reviving in the hub area
- Legendary Covenants: All players should now be able to receive Legenday Covenenant options at the Altar of Covenants
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the Lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances