Grand Theft Auto V has been booted off the top spot of the U.K. All Format Chart by Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, putting an end to its three-week winning streak.
Activision’s military shooter managed to reclaim the no.1 spot thanks to a 27 percent rise in sales.
In an interesting turn of events, both title are now neck-and-neck in terms of number ones. Advanced Warfare and GTA V have both notched up three consecutive weeks at the summit of the U.K. charts, and have made the top spot seven times in total since their November launch.
Check out the full Top 10 below.
– – – – – – – –
1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
2. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
3. FIFA 15 (EA)
4. Saints Row IV Re-Elected/Gat Out of Hell (Deep Silver)
5. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
6. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
8. Assassin’s Creed: Unity (Ubisoft)
9. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)