Code Vein is the latest title from Bandai Namco that looks to evolve the now fan-dubbed Souls Like genre. This anime title is a tough challenge, so we have compiled a few tips to help you get through this apocalyptic world. Code Vein uses specific character skills to help you get through most of the game’s challenges rather than focusing on stat-based gameplay like most of the titles of this kind tend to do.
Playing multiplayer in these types of games can always be a pain to figure out. Thankfully, we’ve got a guide to help you get connected with your friends as quickly as possible. Follow our step-by-step guide and slay some monster together.
How to setup Co-op:
- Select Online from the Main Menu
- When in-game, open your menu and select Multiplayer, indicated with a red box with two human heads on it.
- Press Triangle to open the Network Settings
- In the Network Settings, in the Matchmaking Password tab, switch it to “Set”
- Put in a password and then tell your friend to set up the exact same password on their end. They do this by following the same steps provided above.
- From there head back out to the Multiplayer tab and select “Send a Distress Signal” to call for help
- Your Co-op partner should select “Search for Distress Signals.”
- If your passwords match, you should connect to each other’s games right away
*If you still have troubles connecting, attempt resetting all setting to default first. Then go through the setup steps again.
We hope this guide helps you get through some difficult challenges by allowing you to tackle them with your friends. Check out our other guide for Code Vein to help you get through Code Vein.