Bungie has ushered in the latest Destiny 2 weekly reset, which means Guardians have a fresh set of challenges to face for the next seven days.
The Destiny 2 reset takes place every Tuesday morning, although beginning December 5, the time will change to an evening slot. This is also the same day that the Curse of Osiris expansion launches.
Each week, Bungie refreshes the Nightfall Strike and Flashpoint activities, as well as offering new Milestones including Call to Arms.
See below for full details on the latest Destiny 2 weekly reset.
This week’s Strike is the Savathun’s Song, complete with modifiers Momentum and Timewarp: Anomalies.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Best Defense: shoot down 15 of its projectiles before defeating Savathûn’s Song.
- Riptide: without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Utopia: venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU—and make it out alive.
- Hope: commander Zavala is building a resistance at a moon of Saturn. Make contact and join the fight.
Titan hosts this week’s Flashpoint event, so you’ll need to head there and complete Public Events to earn your prize. Don’t forget to visit Cayde-6 in the Tower first to grab his treasure map.
Call to Arms
To earn the Luminous Engram, simply compete in Crucible matches.
Bungie confirmed that Destiny 2 will be receiving PS4 Pro support via an update next month. Recently, the former Halo developer admitted it was starting to ‘look beyond’ the Destiny franchise to its next project.