Gematsu has the first details on the product. The game is being developed by Digital Eclipse and published by Disney Games. Retail versions will be distributed by Nighthawk Interactive. The box art above came alongside an overview of the title:
Two of the beloved Disney games make their long-awaited return to modern consoles in Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King. This unforgettable package of Disney classics is filled with many new features, enhancements, game modes, display options, and multiple versions of the games.
- Play different versions of the beloved Aladdin and The Lion King games.
- Relive Aladdin’s classic adventure as you travel through Agrabah and the Cave of Wonders to defeat Jafar and rescue Jasmine.
- Try the new version of Aladdin with difficulty adjustments, camera refinements, bug fixes, and some additional surprises for fans.
- The Lion King brings to life the majesty and mystery of Africa through the tale of Simba, a lion cub faced with the challenging transition to maturity.
- Enjoy the updated visual effects that include 1080p graphics and enhancements for HDTV.
- You can instantly rewind any of the games in real time in order to retry difficult areas.
- Quickly save your progress in each of the games, and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want.
- Listen to the entire soundtracks for both games with the ability to repeat and shuffle the songs.
You can find the first trailer below, showcasing the features above and more:
Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King are scheduled to launch for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch on October 29, 2019. Stay tuned to PSU for more information and new gameplay, as we get closer to the release of the collection.
Source – [Gematsu]