Developer Media Molecule has unpacked the Dreams update 2.45 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which come with various fixes related to text display, time & date, and more. Read up on the latest Dreams patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- Text Displayer bug: Fixed an issue which was causing the contents of a Text Displayer to display incorrectly or not at all when used as part of a flipped group or element.
- Time & Date gadget bugs:
- Fixed a bug which caused Time & Date wires to blend incorrectly when using Wire Blend – Overwrite.
- Fixed Time & Date wire behavior with OR and AND Gates.
- Fixed a bug which would occur when calculating a time earlier than 1/1/1970 00:00 (aka epoch zero) and produced unexpected output.
- Calculator Vector Operations bug: Fixed a bug where the new Distance Between Vectors and Vector Length operations were giving a vector result, rather than a scalar.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash for a small number of players.