EA Sports has announced the top-rated FIFA 22 players, and it might not come as a surprise to see that Lionel Messi has taken the top spot.
The ratings are based on an overall ranking, pitch talent, speed and gameplay. There’s a wide range of players who made the cut, including Manchester United’s Christiano Ronaldo, N’Golo Kante from Chelsea, Tottenham’s Harry Kane, and more.
- Lionel Messi (RW) – Argentina
- Robert Lewandowski (ST) – Poland
- Cristiano Ronaldo (ST) – Portugal
- Kevin De Bruyne (CM) – Belgium
- Kylian Mbappé (ST) – France
- Neymar Jr (LW) – Brazil
- Jan Oblak (GK) – Slovenia
- Harry Kane (ST) – England
- N’Golo Kanté (CDM) – France
- Manuel Neuer (GK) – Germany
In case you’re not familiar with the all this, the Ratings Collective is a talent scouting network with a strong passion for footie, and scrutinise more than 30 attributes about a player, including sprint to speed finishing, passing accuracy, stamina, and more. All of this combines to create the FIFA Ratings, which ranks over 17,000 players based on their abilities on the pitch.
FIFA 22 is set for release on PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One on October 1, 2021.
[Source – EA]