British developer Codemasters has revealed the full F1 2019 1.20 update patch notes for you to feast your eyes on. The update is currently live for the PC version of the racer and will be hitting PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later today.
F1 2019 1.20 Update Patch Notes
The full F1 2019 1.20 update patch notes can be found below.
- Safety car deployment frequency has been adjusted so that it is more likely to come out within race sessions.
- Addressed an issue where the Logitech G29 rotary dial could not be assigned in a clockwise direction
- Further stability fixes
- Users can now save between sessions in private leagues.
- Users can now add reserves in private leagues.
- Keyboard support has been added.
- Addressed an issue where progress would not be saved in Practice 1 in Australia of a new career.
- Addressed an issue where a selected team-mate would change if the user exited the game before completing Practice 1 in Australia of a new career
- Addressed an issue where DNFs would incorrectly show with the fastest lap indicator in the season results tab
- Addressed an issue where Butler and Weber would appear after skipping the F2 Feeder Series if the user quit in Practice 1 of Australia
- User will now be warned before purchasing upgrades towards the end of a season if the department has experienced a regulation change
- Addressed an issue where the camera selection would not save if selected in a multiplayer session
- User can now enable the track map for the session they are spectating
- Users can now manually navigate through the weekly event prizes
F1 2019 was released for the PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One in June 2019, and the game was added to PlayStation Now in December last year.
Codemasters said last year that the F1 2019 had been in the works for two years, describing it as “the most ambitious release in franchise history.”