Codemasters has unwrapped the F1 2020 update 1.16 patch notes, which is now available to download for PS4, PC and Xbox One versions of the racer. Read up on the latest F1 2020 patch notes below to see what’s new.
- Addressed an issue where F2™ setups could not be downloaded from time trial leaderboards.
- Addressed an issue on PS4 where pressing “Find Me” would result in time trial leaderboards being empty. This could lead to a perpetual load going to track.
- Addressed a crash when negotiating with a driver while an activity was scheduled for the same day in MyTeam.
- Addressed a crash when retiring and advancing to the next session in Classic Full Qualifying.
- Addressed a crash when a player leaves/re-joins while a player is scrolling through lap times in the race director.
- Increased the update rate of the weather forecast in the garage monitor.
- Addressed an issue where the option to select a new car livery for ‘Multiplayer and Solo Use’ did not highlight.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource PlayStation 5