Mediatonic has lifted the wraps off the Fall Guys update 1.30 patch notes for you to have a butchers at, and it packs in some interesting new content, including a revamped UI and support for four additional rounds in the current season.
– 4 additional Rounds will be coming to Xtreme Fall Guys later in the season:
- Skyline Stumble
- Treetop Tumble
- Lily Leapers
- Roll On
- Updated UI!
- Improvements to ball weights on rounds such as Fall Ball, Snowy Scrap, and Rock’n’Roll
- Roll On intro camera fixed
- ‘Monkey’ outfit no longer appears pinkish in team rounds
- Team colours are no longer different during the Victory screen than the ones displayed during a team round
- Custom Lobbies: Roll Call Show no longer skips to the final round when launched at max capacity in a Custom Lobby
- Fixed an issue where players could fall out of bounds on Lilly Leapers when being launched by the hammers
- Fixed an issue where Fall Guys could become stuck between the platforms and fans on Treetop Tumble