As previously confirmed, players will be able to step into the role of classic Far Cry bad guys such as Vaas, Pegan Min, and Joseph Seed. These are described as ‘die and retry’ missions where the villains have to survive the horrors of their own minds.
Each villain starts off with just a pistol to defend themselves with, and you’ll have to hunt for new weapons and powers to stand a chance of surviving. These missions will combine action and storytelling to give you a better understanding of each bad guy, who are all played by the same actor who voiced them in their respective Far Cry instalment.
Here’s the lineup:
- Episode 1: “Vaas: Insanity” planned for release in November 2021.
- Episode 2: “Pagan: Control” planned for release in January 2022.
- Episode 3: “Joseph: Collapse” planned for release in March 2022.
Elsewhere, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition will be given to console owners of the Season Pass, while those on PC will receive the original 2013 version of the game. In addition to that, there’s the Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Set, which adds usable items for Far Cry 6:
- One outfit: Blood Dragon Gear Set
- Two weapons: AJM9 and Kobracon
- One vehicle: Omega Enforcer
- One weapon charm: KillStar
- One Fang for Hire: K-9000
- One vehicle Chibi: Blood Dragon Chibi
Far Cry 6 will also include a range of free content including crossover missions (look out for the likes of Rambo and Stranger Things in this batch of content), plus weekly insurgencies and more. You can read more details about that here.