Square Enix has announced the full Final Fantasy XIV 6.0 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, and suffice to say, there’s an absolute mountain of content to digest. This latest update add support for the Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker expansion.
We’ve included the highlights of the Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker 6.0 patch notes below, but you can view the full list here.
New cities have been added.
- Old Sharlayan
New field areas have been added.
- Mare Lamentorum
New city and field aetherytes have been added.
- The number of aether currents in all Heavensward, Stormblood, and Shadowbringers areas has been reduced. Furthermore, the location of certain aether currents has been adjusted.
Patch 6.0 introduces myriad quests in addition to the main scenario. As such, there may be cases where the patch notes only cite the initial quest in a series, or omit quests entirely to prevent spoilers. We encourage players to explore and discover what new stories and adventures await.
So that all players are able to enjoy the expansion, we kindly ask everyone to please be considerate and do their best to avoid posting spoiler-related content on the official forums, Lodestone, social media, or in videos as there are those players who may start at the official launch or play at their own pace.
The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein certain face paint options for male Miqo’te did not display properly.
- An issue wherein players could not change to the limited job blue mage after entering a treasure dungeon.
- An issue wherein certain rewards yielded from coffers in the Lost Canals of Uznair and the Shifting Altars of Uznair were incorrect.
- An issue wherein the High Morale status effect was not applied to players after entering the instanced duty the Dalriada.
- An issue during the Fête “Shear-a-Yak” wherein a clan hunt icon appeared over wooly yaks if players were carrying a stack of one-star Clan mark bills.
- An issue wherein the effect of the lost action Resistance Medkit overwrote the bard action the Warden’s Paean.
- An issue wherein the furnishing G-Warrior MG could not be retrieved from the Calamity salvager.
- An issue wherein players could not preview the Valentione’s Cake and Green Tea Set furnishings.
- An issue wherein using the Small Florist’s Walls exterior fixture caused pillars to overlay windows inside an estate.
- An issue wherein certain desynthesizable furnishings could not be desynthesized.
- An issue wherein sitting on furnishings placed next to a fence resulted in players appearing to float in the air.
- An issue wherein the item Verdant Shelf Partition was sold under the wrong category from the Housing Merchant in residential areas.
- An issue wherein the dyeable portions of the gear Frontier Jacket and Gryphonskin Jerkin were incorrect.
- An issue wherein the item level of certain crafting materials was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the requirements to claim certain items from the Calamity salvager were incorrect.
- An issue wherein the graphical effects displayed by certain crafter primary tools when crafting were incorrect.
- An issue wherein advanced materia melding could not be used on certain crafted primal weapons.
- An issue wherein the class requirement to repair certain Handsaint’s secondary tools was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the requirements to obtain certain orchestrion rolls were listed incorrectly in their item descriptions.
- An issue wherein players could erroneously obtain the Dark’s Embrace orchestrion roll from the Copperbell Mines dungeon.
- An issue wherein the Sound of the End orchestrion roll was incorrectly sorted when viewed on the market board.
- An issue wherein the graphics of the Cruise Chaser mount displayed incorrectly.
- An issue wherein setting battle effects to Show Limited or Show None caused the Magitek Armor mount to play no sounds when using its special action.
- An issue wherein entry 72 of the sightseeing log could be completed via an unintended location.
- An issue wherein the number of items obtained via retainer ventures and exploration ventures was incorrect.
- An issue wherein certain minion interactions could not be seen when using group pose.