[Update 2.42 – 08 Feb 9.47am GMT] The Fortnite servers are down today as Epic Games deploys update 2.42. Confirming the maintenance, they wrote: “Downtime for V.2.4.2 has started as we bring in this new patch. We’ll get you back out there as soon as we can!” So, right now there’s no time frame for when the servers will be back online, but when you are back into battle you can look forward to a host of new content.
Fortnite Update 2.42 patch notes
The patch notes have been confirmed as follows:
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
- Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- Removed harsh high-frequency sound from the Chomp Jr pickaxe.
- This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
- Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
- This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
SAVE THE WORLD
- Known Issue: Chests have low-resolution graphics on the results screen
- Trophies will now properly be awarded to PS4 players
Fortnite Valentine’s quest
There’s also a roadmap for some upcoming patches, including the Valentine’s quest next week.
- Valentine’s Event
- Special Valentine’s questline – A Love Story, told the Fortnite way. 😉
- Valentines-themed Heroes
- Cupid Crossbow
- New reactive quest type
- Opt-In Difficulty increase for greater challenge and rewards
- Spring it on Event
- Week 1 of the ‘Spring it On’ questline released!
- New Event Store items!
- Complete in-game music overhaul (Orchestra Edition)
- Stamina Part 1 – Player Movement
- Quest Map Improvements
- Spring it on Event
- Week 2 of “Spring it On” questline released!
- New Event Store items!
- Inventory w/ Crafting in the front end.
[UPDATE 02 Feb 9.37pm] Fortnite multiplayer is back up.
[UPDATE 02 Feb 8.10pm] The servers are going to be offline for a little longer. The latest update reports: “We currently do not have an ETA for the return of the servers, we will give players an update at approximately 9:00 PM GMT”.
[UPDATE 02 Feb 5.58pm] The Fortnite servers are down at the moment as Epic Games prepares for update 2.4.0, which was delayed from its original release yesterday. The official statement reads: “We are taking matchmaking offline as we prepare for downtime in 15 minutes. We’ll get you back in the game as soon as we can!” The good news for all the recent issues with matchmaking is that all Fornite players will be receiving a reward as an apology.
[UPDATE 26 Jan 5.28pm GMT] The Fortnite servers are offline due to problems with the PlayStation Network servers. Epic Games has took to Twitter to tell players that the issues are currently being investigated and there will be an update as soon as they hear anything. Hopefully we’ll be back online soon, but we’ll keep you updated.
[UPDATE 23.30pm GMT] The Fortnite servers are apparently back online. Epic Games says:Hooray! We’re back online. We truly appreciate your patience today. Get out there and have some fun!” Get on before it goes down again!
[UPDATE 8.00pm GMT] Servers for Fortnite are still down. Epic Games have offered up an explanation on reddit.
Hello everyone, as I’m sure you’re painfully aware, our servers are still offline. The explanation is as follows.
“During our downtime to upgrade to 2.3, we were performing recommended tasks to resolve a lingering database issue. Those tasks ended up causing the database to go into a bad state. After significant consideration, we decided our best option was to restore from a backup at the moment we took the servers down for the patch. Our first restore failed (due to issues unrelated with the quality of the backup) and we’re working on a second attempt at the restore. We’re on it and it will be up as soon as humanly possible.”
While we can’t give you an ETA when the servers will be back, we can tell you that we will make this right in regards to any time you have lost today. We are sorry for the downtime. We hope to get you back to playing soon.
[UPDATE 3.30pm GMT] There’s still no luck with the Fortnite servers and it’s been confirmed that down time will continue for at least the next few hours. That should bring us to around 6.30pm at the very earliest that players will be back online. We’ll keep you updated.
[UPDATE 1pm GMT] The Fortnite servers are still down and Epic Games has released the following statement:
“We’re sorry the update has gone longer than expected. We’re making some changes to the backend systems to handle growth. More updates as we have them.”
We’re sorry the update has gone longer than expected. We’re making some changes to the backend systems to handle growth. More updates as we have them. pic.twitter.com/LFA5BvayZp
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) January 25, 2018
[UPDATE 11am GMT] : Downtime is going longer than expected, says Epic Games. We will update players as soon as we have more information. The current server maintenance is due to the release of Fortnite update 2.3.0, which fixes a ton of bugs and makes some gameplay tweaks.
[UPDATE Jan 25, 2018] The Fortnite servers are down as Epic Games applies update 2.3.0, which coincides with the end of the Winter Event for Save the World. There’s a big update to Battle Royale today and you can read the patch notes below:
- Added AutoRun!
- Input defaults for PC are “=” and “NumLock”
- Input defaults for controller is double-clicking the left stick.
- Added a setting to disable aim assist on consoles.
- Remapped weapon binds on AZERTY keyboards to the top row number keys.Bug Fixes
- Wooden power poles no longer block building.
- Spike Traps found in Supply Drops will now stack with other Spike Traps found elsewhere.
- The Spike Trap’s effective range will now more accurately match the distance of the spike animation. The damage area was previously too large.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Shield Potion and Slurp Juice visual effects from playing when the player is already shielded.
- Fixed an issue that made Cozy Campfires appear to be active after they have expired.
- Fixed an issue which caused collision of eliminated players to persist for too long.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to hide inside of supply drops if the supply drop landed on a crouched player.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to pass through walls as they edited them.
- Optimized the speed at which players can cycle building pieces under poor network conditions.
- Fixed an issue which caused dropped items to fall off the edge of the map and spawn near a living player.
- Kicking a basketball through a soccer net no longer counts as a goal. Soccer balls still count.
- Improved the accuracy of grenade arcs.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to switch between two scoped weapons without leaving the scoped view.
- Player’s weapons will no longer disappear for a short time after the effects of the Boogie Bomb wear off.
- Reduced the delay between throwing a grenade and switching to another weapon.
- Shadowplay Highlights now records player knockdowns (DBNO).
- Quitting a match early will no longer award stat or challenge progress. Progress will only be awarded when a player leaves after they are eliminated or have won.Bug Fixes
- Players can no longer purchase the Battle Pass x10 Tier bundle when at or above Battle Pass tier 65.
- We fixed this on January 19th and affected players have been compensated.
- Fixed an issue which allowed items in the locker to rotate on the wrong axis while spinning them.
- Fixed an issue which caused the client to lock up after ALT-TABing on PC.
- While spectating, players will now be returned to scoped view when the spectated player switches between scoped weapons, instead of being pulled into third-person view.
- Brick building effects have been fixed.
- Players can now mute party members from the lobby screen.
- Players banned from voice chat can no longer use it on the lobby screen.
- Added Auto Decline Friend Requests as a new option for PC players to the Social Widget.
- When enabled, friend requests will be auto-declined. Enabling this option will decline all pending friend requests.Bug Fixes
- Friend and Party invite notifications will now correctly appear for Battle Royale players that have never played Save the World.
- You no longer open the fullscreen map while spectating a player with report menu up,
- This issue only occurred if a player was using the “Combat Pro” controller config.
- The radial emote menu will no longer persist after the warm-up phase if left open.
- Characters pose no longer resets after opening the news widget.
- The ping value displayed in the Net Debug Stats UI is now more accurate. It will appear higher than before for all players.
- Lowered volume of bus music and the sound played when jumping out of the bus.
- Lowered volume of wind sounds played during skydiving and gliding.
- Lowered the volume of gunfire, footsteps, and impacts during warmup phase.
- Removed the “Caw” sound layer from the Death Valley pickaxe.
- Removed some layers from the new pickaxe sounds that could be mistaken for bullet whiz-bysBug Fixes
- Music from dance emotes will no longer overlap.
- Loot chest audio is no longer hushed by pickaxe impact sounds.
- Added more loot spawns to Haunted Hills.Bug Fixes
- Fixed missing collision on junkyard crane.
- Fixed two areas where players could hide under the terrain by the edge of the river.
- Fixed a section of the Moisty Mire water that did not slow players down.
- Fixed a mine cart in Shifty Shafts that could not be destroyed.
- Fixed an issue causing the soccer stadium to sometimes not load in properly.
- Fixed a seam in the terrain near Flush Factory that allowed players to see through the map.
Added collision to pillars in Haunted Hills so players can no longer hide inside them.
Scoring a goal in the Soccer stadium will now show proper visual effects.
Updated on January 22
Prepare for some more Fortnite downtime today as Epic Games releases a small update. According to a statement: “We’ll be releasing a patch for all players on January 22, at 8:00 AM Eastern time, 1:00 PM UTC. There will be downtime. This patch will add support for the Korean language.”
Epic Games has confirmed that the Fortnite servers have been brought offline today for the launch of update 2.2.2, which introduces the new city map.
The servers went offline around 12pm GMT and there’s currently no update on when they’ll be back live, though the developer has tweeted:
The Fortnite Servers will be down for a few hours in preparation for the update. Have a few social hours before grinding multiple hours on the updated map! The patch notes for the new update are extensive and include gameplay tweaks, weapons fixes and a lot more.
Fortnite update 2.2.0 patch notes
- Removed the Scoped AR from Supply Drops.
- Updated the scope for the Scoped AR.
- Replaced the old arrow reticle with a more modern design. It should be easier to tell where you are aiming and where your crosshair actually is.
- The Snowball Launcher has been replaced by the normal Grenade Launcher.
- Slightly increased the size of the grenade (loot).
- Fixed frag and smoke grenades exploding on impact when hitting shallow water.
- Fixed an issue where the grenade toss animation ended prematurely when tossing the last grenade in a stack.
- The Boogie Bomb effect will now kick players out of weapon targeting.
- Players can no longer place traps while affected by the Boogie Bomb.
- Explosion effects now play properly on water surfaces.
- Friendly Fire is now disabled. This is exploratory and subject to change. We will be closely evaluating this and want your feedback!
- Players will now immediately aim their weapon upon landing on the ground if they press and hold the aim button while in the air.
- Pickups no longer take priority over reviving DBNO squad members.
- Empty chests and metal street lights will no longer block players from building.
- Corn stalks are now destroyed upon taking any damage.
- Adjusted how ammo crates drop ammo so that they don’t overlap the ammo box itself.
- Attempting to use a scope while playing an emote will now cancel the animation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up eliminated player’s items.
- Fixed a few issues which caused supply drops to pass through player built structures.
- Fixed an issue which caused a trap to deal no damage if a ramp or roof is placed in front of the trap.
- Build mode visuals no longer persist when using a Launch Pad or when knocked into the DBNO state.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to see through the smoke grenade effect while scoped.
- You can now move forward and backward while gliding when facing straight up and down.
- The Cozy Campfire trap no longer heals eliminated players.
- Fixed an issue which caused the glider to sometimes deploy sideways after using a launchpad.
- The map has been updated with many new points of interest, biomes, and more!
- Players now interact with grass and foliage as they walk through it.
- Added water effects when entering and exiting water.
- Added a new post-process effect for when your camera goes below the water surface.
- It will now look like you are actually underwater, and you can no longer see for an infinite distance.
- Added Ammo Boxes to Dusty Depot.
- Increased the amount of metal harvested from shipping containers.
- Water no longer blocks bullets and projectiles.
- Starting on January 17th, 2018 players should see six daily store slots instead of four.
- Starting on January 21st, 2018 the Weekly Item shop is changing to the Featured Item Shop.
- Offers will update twice weekly instead of once.
- Sniper elimination feed messages now include elimination distance in meters.
- When spectating a far away player, a “loading” message may be displayed for a short time, and the game world will appear after loading completes. You cannot switch to another spectated player until the load completes.
- The “Reset Building Choice” option now defaults to “Off” in Battle Royale.
- Added a new option to select which voice chat input device to use.
- The “Select Mode” button is now greyed out and unselectable after readying up.
- When selecting “Report Player” the “Name” field will no longer auto-fill the the player’s own name.
- Adjusted the “Cancel/Unready” button so it looks more like the “Ready” button.
- The “Press E to Pickup” prompt no longer persists for DBNO players.
- Fixed an issue that made the voice chat icon appear to be active if the player disabled their voice chat while it was active.
- Fixed an issue which caused the revive icon to remain over a player if two players revived them at the same time.
- Players will now be able to unready if the party leader cancels matchmaking while in the “Loading Content” phase.
- The matchmaking UI will now properly update when joining a different Battle Royale lobby while the user is set to Ready.
- Fixed local user always showing up in the global leaderboard with 0 wins if they aren’t in the global top 50 list.
- Added level streaming, which loads the world on-the-fly as you move around, enabling a richer map and improved performance.
- Improved frame rate by greatly reducing the number of objects that need to be updated.
- Loading times have been greatly improved. It’s over twice as fast to load into the match on PS4 and Xbox One!
- Loading content before matchmaking now completes quicker.
- Greatly reduced hitching when garbage collecting memory every minute.
- Greatly reduced hitching caused by updating objects when the time of day changes from day to night, and vice-versa.
- Reduced the amount of system and GPU memory used.
- Optimized the visual effects played when distant buildings are hit.
- Improved overall frame rate by optimizing how player animation and footsteps are handled.
- Cozy Campfire and Boogie Bomb items no longer cause a hitch when seen the first time in a match.
- Encountering players with specific skins for the first time in a match no longer causes a hitch.
- Greatly improved the visual quality of distant trees by using impostor billboards instead of regular meshes. This also improves overall frame rate and reduces visual popping as you approach the trees.
- Fixed an issue that could cause remote players to look like they have stopped animating.
- Improved the “Ride the Pony” animation so the character’s arm no longer pops.
- Players will no longer appear as if they are still holding a weapon after being hit by a Boogie Bomb.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the character’s launch animation from playing if a Launch Pad is placed directly at a player’s feet.
- Adjusted the color of the Shield Potion so that’s easier to see.
- Fixed an issue that caused teammates to appear stuck in the sliding animation if they were knocked DBNO while in the air or sliding.
- Cozy Campfire special effects are now visible on low and medium settings.
- Added new audio for pickaxes that were previously using default swing sounds.
- Added a pick-up sound effect for the damage trap.
- Fixed an issue which caused footstep sounds to play at an incorrect cadence or not at all while a player is not on screen.
- Consumable item audio is now adjusted with the SFX volume slider rather than the Dialogue slider.
- Fixed an issue which caused players to hear bullet “whiz-by” sounds from their own shots.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a falling wind sound to loop repeatedly after being eliminated.
- Gunfire audio will no longer pan to the left & right as you move away from where you shot.
- Reduced volume of consumable pick-up sounds.
- Reduced volume of collection sound when harvesting wood.
- Fixed issues with rapid left/right panning when dropping weapons, and attempting to build in an invalid location.
- Removed the jarring stone impact sound from the AC/DC pickaxe.
- Voice chat now supported in the pre-game lobby.
- Cosmetic items can now be rotated in the locker and store pages. Left click and drag or use the right thumbstick on the controller to rotate them.
- Removed the winter theme from the pre-game lobby.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to get credit for completing challenges that were not completed.
- Fixed an issue which allowed aim assist to function while using a mouse.
- Friend requests can now be sent to players that have left the match, using the + icon next to their name.
- Clicking “Join” on a Discord invite when the client is not open would will no longer cause you to fail when trying to join a party.
PATCH NOTES – SAVE THE WORLD
- Shielders will now properly drop quest items for “Loks Book of Monsters” quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Grenade Generation perk. The player is now rewarded with a grenade after eliminating 20 enemies rather than 21.
- Fixed an issue where the pickaxe heavy attack was not harvesting resources.
- Fixed an issue where the Shielder enemy would flicker after the Husk it was shielding was defeated.
- Fixed an issue that caused quest highlights on objects to disappear when building near the object.
- Fixed an issue that caused some parties to disband after a game.
- Added clarification to the tooltip of the Constructor ability, “DECOY”.
- It now states it’s made of metal, and thus vulnerable to nature damage.
- Impact from abilities will now properly scale with Hero Ability Damage. As a result abilities will now correctly stagger, stun, and knockback enemies at high levels.
- Fixed an issue where proximity mines wouldn’t disappear when the player who placed them left the match or died.
- Fixed an issue where frag grenades could still be used even when the player didn’t have enough stamina to use it.
- Fixed an issue where the Soldier’s “Advanced Tactics” health bonus wasn’t properly scaling in the late game.
- Fixed an issue where the Frag Grenade perk “Cluster Bomb” was triggering twice rather than just once.
- Fixed the tool-tip for Air Strike which incorrectly stated that Air Strike drops 12 bombs, instead of 13.
- Fixed an issue where the Outlander Fragment abilities TEDDY and Shock Tower weren’t receiving the energy damage bonus from the Energized support perk.
- The Commander XP curve has been inflated to make way for front-end crafting. This is to ensure that low-value items (e.g. ammo) are worth at least 1 Commander XP when crafted in the main menus.
- Commander XP will appear larger than it did previously, but the amount of Commander XP you have earned toward your next level has been preserved, and the time it takes to level up remains unchanged.
- Increased players’ current Daily Bonus XP and current Boost XP reserves to match the new Commander XP scale.
- Squad screens will no longer show health and shield as being buffed at all times. It will instead properly show the buff/debuff arrows on health and shield stats when previewing slotting.
- Fixed a localization issue in the Transform menu.
- Fixed an issue where the game background would move while using a controller to view the mission details.
- Fixed an issue which caused players to lose menu functionality after leaving a party.
- Fixed a Research skill tree node that was missing a prerequisite.
- Now the Research Tier 3 Party Resistance node requires Party Tech and Party Resistance.
- Fixed an issue where recent player lists weren’t populating immediately after a game.
- Corrected flame animation rotation on the Lobber head.
- Searched chests and containers will no longer block players from building.
- Cornstalks are no longer searchable.
- Your game window will now properly appear on the primary monitor.
- Fixed a rare crash on Xbox One.
Original story – Fortnite update 1.71 includes a wealth of gameplay improvements for the popular shooter. Check out full details below.
Fortnite update 1.71 patch notes
* BattlEye has been added to our existing anti-cheat detection
* We have increased the travel movement of the Battle Bus and increased skydiving velocity in order to offer an alternative strategy to jumping out of the Bus at the first possible moment.
* Increased Battle Bus movement speed by 50% (from 4000 to 6000).
* Increased skydiving terminal velocity by 50% (from 4000 to 6000).
* The final storm safe zone will now close completely instead of holding at a 10 cm radius.
* Players can now search supply drops without interruption from storm damage.
* Improved the pre-game warmup UI to indicate the server is “Waiting for players to connect” and “Battle Bus launching” when the lobby is full.
* Fixed the glider occasionally not auto-deploying at the correct height.
* Fixed an issue which caused Supply Drops to become stuck in the air after player-built structures beneath them were destroyed.
* Changes from the Live Update on Oct. 6:
* Increased Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle damage by 50%.
* This weapon was often passed up because of its lower damage. This increase will put it closer in line with its intended effectiveness.
* Decreased Scoped Assault Rifle damage by 33%.
* This weapon was too effective at its current role and needed to be scaled back slightly.
* Decreased Grenade, Grenade Launcher, and Rocket Launcher environmental damage to 375 (was 450).
* Metal forts will now require two explosive blasts (instead of one). Late-game bases are too easily destroyed and we want to promote building diversity.
* Increased Rocket Launcher reload time by 20%.
* It’s a little too easy to spam rockets. We want the Rocket Launcher to be a powerful weapon, but it’s a little too good right now.
* Increased Submachine Gun damage by 10%.
* The Submachine Gun is underperforming at close to medium range combat. This damage increase will improve its effectiveness slightly. We’ll continue to keep an eye on it.
* Renamed several weapons
* Renamed ‘Semi-Auto Rifle’ to ‘Assault Rifle (Burst).’
* Renamed ‘Semi-Auto Handgun’ to ‘Pistol.’
* Renamed ‘Semi-Auto Shotgun’ to ‘Tactical Shotgun.’
* Fixed an issue which prevented explosive weapons from damaging Supply Drops.
* Fixed a bug which caused the pump action shotgun to occasionally double-fire.
* Fixed a bug which caused grenades to occasionally deal no damage.
* Fixed an issue which caused bullet impact effects to only be being visible to players in the immediate vicinity.
* Fixed an issue which caused the weapon reticle to disappear.
* Eliminations will now be awarded to the player who downs an enemy regardless of who finishes off that player in the DBNO (Down, But Not Out) state.
* Increased health after being revived from the DBNO state.
* Health increased from 25 to 30.
* Shields will no longer protect you from damage while in the DBNO state.
* You will keep any remaining shield if a teammate revives you.
* Friendly fire damage will now display the appropriate visual hit effects.
* Fixed squad’s finishing placement displaying the incorrect number in some cases.
* Fixed an issue which caused tires to bounce DBNO players.
* Fixed an issue which allowed traps to bounce players in the DBNO state.
* There is now a Report Player button on the end-of-match screen to report players.
* Critical hit damage on shielded players is now displayed in blue, like other displayed shielded damage numbers.
* The color of each player’s marker in a duo/squad are now consistent with everywhere they are displayed.
* Player indicators on the minimap will now match the color the player was assigned instead of all players showing as a cyan color.
* Changed the item drop icon on the Inventory screen from a trash can to a “drop arrow” to more clearly indicate its purpose.
* You can now hold down ‘Shift’ before dragging an item to only drop one of that item.
* Teammates will no longer show up as eliminated when they are loading into the map.
* Fixed an issue which prevented eliminated players from entering text in the Send Feedback interface when using a controller.
* Added name labels to the map for existing locations.
* Tomato Town
* Dusty Depot
* Salty Springs
* Added a few structures near Tomato Town.
* Added new potential chest & loot locations to the northernmost and southernmost wooden bridges over the river, as well as to Lonely Lodge and the container area to the west.
* Fixed certain basements being blocked, which prevented access to underground treasure chests and loot.
* Fixed issues which caused trees to float above the terrain.
* Fixed some trees that previously could not be destroyed.
* General bug fixes and improvements to the world.
We’re continuously working on optimizing performance, and are actively investigating recent reports of lower frame rates in areas with dense foliage.
* Fixed multiple issues which could cause a brief freeze in game.
* Fixed a significant hitch that occurred when the last player was eliminated from the game.
* Fixed a hitch which occurred after the Battle Bus skydiving phase completed.
* Reduced hitching on PlayStation 4.
* Addressed multiple issues which caused sound to only come out of the left or right speaker.
* Moved Battle Bus ignition audio into pre-game warmup phase.
* General mix adjustments.
* Fixed player directional hit indicators not visible while spectating
SAVE THE WORLD
* Challenge the Horde
* Progression is now determined by the players progress in the Save the World campaign
* If the player has finished Plankerton Outpost 3 in the Save the World campaign, then all of Stonewood and the first three Plankerton zones will be unlocked in Challenge the Horde mode.
* Quests now have a minimum difficulty rather than a required one.
* If a quests states: Complete “Challenge 3 in a rating 9 zone,” the challenge can now be completed in any zone 9 or higher rather than in a zone with 9 difficulty specifically.
* When entering a Tier 1, 2 or 3 zone, all challenges within that zone are now unlocked by default.
* This will make progressing through the mode quicker.
* All Outlander fragments now respawn between horde waves.
* All of the remaining existing fragments are removed and new fragments are spawned at potentially new locations.
* Outlander Fragments were spawning too far away in Horde mode.
* Now Outlanders should have more than enough time to gather fragments before each wave.
* Fixed an issue that caused the evolution choice between Shadowshard and Obsidian to always default to the Obsidian evolution.
* Fixed an issue which prevented players from storing multiple stacks of building resources and ammunition in their Storm Shield storage.
* Players can now store multiple stacks of resources and ammunition in their storage again.
* Fixed an issue that caused players with certain video cards to experience extreme saturation during night sections.
* Fixed an issue which caused the Smasher to continue to charge for too long if it has broken a piece of the environment or a building and there is nothing to attack within a reasonable distance.
* Fixed a bug which caused the amount of Fortitude, Offense, Resistance, and Tech shared between party members to be capped to a lower value than intended.
* Updated Teleporter placement range by increasing starting Teleporter range to 15 tiles, and reducing each Teleporter range upgrade increase to 5 tiles.
* Fixed a bug which caused ‘TEDDY’ and Shock Towers to one-shot monsters at high level, and allowed them to be damaged by effects like bees and poison clouds.
* ‘TEDDY’ and Shock Tower now use the environmental object damage model rather than character damage model.
* Increased the health of ‘TEDDY’, Shock Tower, and ‘BASE’.
* Increased ability damage, health, and shield values on all heroes.
* All of these values increase depending on the on rarity of hero
* Increased by 10% every 5 levels, to a maximum of 30% for Uncommon up to 60% for Legendary
* These values were previously scaling relative to weapons without alterations and were falling well behind the curve at high levels as a result.
* No change at low levels, gradually scaling up with difficulty.
* Hero abilities and gadgets will have greater impact on monsters at higher levels.
* Weapons will deal more damage to monsters quicker at high level.
* Adjusted enemy health and damage values as a result of the Hero scaling changes
* No change at low levels.
* Increases gradually with difficulty.
* Monsters will damage players slighter slower at high level.
* When using Bull Rush to charge at a charging Smasher, the ability will no longer be interrupted prematurely.
* Fixed an issue which caused the Launcher to appear early in the “Deliver the Bomb” mission when a player joined an ‘in-progress’ zone.
* Fixed an issue that caused some players to be unable to activate the bomb in the “Deliver the Bomb” missions.
* Fixed a crash that occasionally occurred when canceling a game rejoin.
* Re-enabled support for DirectX 10.
* Fixed several client crashes.
* Matchmaking Region is now available under the GAME tab in the options menu.
* This tool shows all available regions and a representative ping value at the time of login.
* We are working to improve this tool further to refresh ping values.
* Fixed an issue that caused Homebase Storm Shield power levels to always incorrectly show as 0 out of 10.
* Corrected a typo in the Challenge the Horde loading screen.
* Corrected a few typos found in perk names for Scavenger Heroes.
* Updated names, descriptions, and bonus descriptors for all of the trap and weapon ingredient nodes on the Horde skill tree.
* Nodes now refer to the Star level of the traps and weapons.
* Ingredients that you receive from each node are fully listed out.
* Reworded Teleporter skill tree node description to include placement range.