Epic Games has unleashed the Fortnite update 2.87 patch notes for you to digest, which is now live for PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Check out the new Fortnite patch notes below to see what’s new.
Fortnite Update 2.87 Patch Notes – AKA Fortnite update 14.20
New Boss: Wolverine
Confront Weapon X deep in Weeping Woods, take him out and shred through your opponents with the Wolverine’s Claws mythic power. Like other bosses on the map, he won’t go down without a fight. Let us know what you think!
Earn points by capturing and holding outposts in a new Marvel-themed game mode. During your Island domination, you’ll start with a random primary superpower and see comets in the sky dropping more powers of all types to build your perfect loadout.
BTS in Party Royale
BTS will premiere a special dynamite video 9/25 @ 8 PM ET. Keep eyes on our announcement blog for the latest news for content creators. See you there.
Fortnite Turns Three
Special birthday-themed plans are lined up this weekend to celebrate Fortnite’s third birthday. More challenges to earn XP, new rewards, and cake.
Llama-Rama Starts September 26
Play Rocket League to unlock items for both Rocket League and Fortnite. And watch Slushii on the Main Stage celebrating Llama-Rama on 9/26 @ 5 PM ET in Party Royale.
- Fixed an issue where placing a map marker cancels movement.
- Fixed an issue where replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Addressed a bug where fishing Spots can disappear on PC with Effects set to Low.
- Addressed a bug where heroes Park and Ghost House don’t count as Discovered Locations after discovering them.
- Fixed an issue where grass is not removed when placing objects on the ground.
- Addressed a bug where some players not granted items after first round in some team games.
Save The World
- Fortnite 2.87 fixed an issue where redline Ramirez’s Commander Perk doesn’t work properly with charged Sniper Rifles.
- Inconsistent Fishing Spot visibility on Nintendo Switch and Android.
[Source – Game Guides]