Dendro, the seventh element and vision, is finally coming to Genshin Impact. Tighnari is the first 5-star character with the element, and he’s a bow user. This Tighnari Best Build Guide explains how to get Tighnari’s Ascension Materials and what his best weapons are.
As with new characters, you’ll need the correct ascension materials, Talent books and Artifacts to get the best use out of Tighnari. Unfortunately, since Sumeru is a brand new island coming to Genshin Impact, almost all of Tighnari’s materials will come from the new island. But fear not because there are still ways you can prepare for this arrival with Artifacts and Weapons available right now.
Tighnari’s Ascension Materials Level 1-90
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver x 1 (Boss Jadeplume Terrorshrooms aka Giant Dendro Bird)
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x 9 (Boss Jadeplume Terrorshroom aka Giant Dendro Bird)
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk x 9 (Boss Jadaplume Terrorshroom aka Giant Dendro Bird)
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x 6 (Boss Jadaplume Terrorshroom aka Giant Dendro Bird)
- Majestic Hooked Beak x 46 (Boss Jadaplume Terrorshroom aka Giant Dendro Bird)
- Lunar Lotus x 168
- Fungal Spores x 18
- Luminescent Pollen x 30
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x 36
Tighnari is looking to be a Dendro DPS Bow user. As with most bow users in Genshin Impact, most of his damage will come from his Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst and reactions with other elements. You’ll want to build Tighnari with some Elemental Master in mind.
Tighnari Best Weapon
As with all new 5-Star characters, a new weapon is released that best suits that character. In this case, The Hunters Path is the new bow, perfect for Tighnari. Of course, those who can’t get the Hunters Path can opt-out for two other 5-Star weapons, the Amos Bow and the Elegy for the End. If you aren’t able to acquire any of the 5-Star Bows, The best 4-Star Options include The Stringless and the Viridescent Hunt
Tighnari 5-Star Weapons
Elegy for the End
Tighnari 4-Star Weapons
Increases Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 24%
Upon hit, Normal and Charged Attacks have a 50% chance to generate a Cyclone, which will continuously attract surrounding opponents, dealing 80% of ATK as DMG to these opponents every 0.5s for 4s. This effect can only occur once every 10s.
Regarding Artifacts, the two best sets for Tighnari are the 4-Piece Wonderer’s Troupe or the 4-Piece Memories of the Deep Forest. You can start farming the Wonderers Troup set right now, but the Memories of the Deep Forest is a new dungeon releasing with the island of Sumeru with update 3.0
Tighnari Best Artifact Stat Priority
For secondary stats, you always want to prioritize in order Crit Rate/Damage, Elemental Mastery and ATK%:
- Flower (Always HP)
- Feather: (Always ATK)
- Time Piece: ATK% Or Elemental Master
- Goblet: Dendro Damage% or Elemental Master
- Circuit: Crit Rate/Damage, Elemental Master, ATK%
Tighnari Talent Ascension Materials
Tighnari’s Talent books come from the Steeple of Ignorance Doman. Players can obtain the Admonition Stone Tablets Talent-level materials on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday. :
- 9 Teachings of Admonition
- 63 Guide to Admonition
- 114 Philosophies of Admonition
- Fungai Spores x 18
- Luminescent Pollen x 66
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x 93
- Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto (Hairpin) From the Trounce Domain End of the Oneiric Euthymia (Raiden Shogun Boss Fight)
We hope this guide helps you prepare for Tighnari’s release with the Genshin Impact 3.0 Update. If you find additional builds For Tighnari, please let us know in the comments below.