Arc System Works has unwrapped the Guilty Gear Strive update 1.21 patch notes for you to digest, which helps reduce input lag on PS5 as well as adding support for new character Bridget, who is available to download from today.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
General / Game Modes
- Added Bridget as a playable character (*Bridget will be available after purchasing the “GGST Season Pass 2” or “Bridget” DLC Items, both to be released on August 9)
- Added Bridget’s theme, “The Town Inside Me” (*Bridget must be selectable in order to use the BGM)
- Added avatar items for Bridget (*The new avatar items can be obtained via “fishing.”)
- Added new BGM to the gallery mode (“Simple Life” (GGXX Bridget’s theme) can be accessed after obtaining it via “fishing.”)
- Fixed a bug causing a crash when the Player 1 controller was used on the Results Screen after a match between Player 2 and Player 3 while multiple controllers were connected
Digital Figure Mode
- The L1/R1 buttons can now be used to align the cursor when placing a figure
- Improved figure and camera controls.
- Reduced input delay for the PS5 version
- Fixed a problem in which the “Y” button icon was not displayed correctly when using the “Steam Controller” on the Steam version
- Improved the communication process on the Steam version to shorten the network connection time when logging in
- Fixed minor bugs
[Source – Twisted Voxel]